I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Cashier Tales: A Day in the Life of Clumsy Cashier

So. Last night I slept very little. It affected my day, although I'm still leaning towards using the 'old cake' excuse... that one may be used my entire life. Sleepy. Anyways, I get to work and first thing I do is walk up the stairs - a person was waiting at the top - I totally fell up them - that's just the way I fall on stairs. Embarrassing. Then, later on I dropped a whole case of 24 water bottles... it landed intact, but upside down. One customer was impressed, but not really. Funny times. I also told a customer that their total was $90.80 when it was $9.80 - she was a little shocked. Christmas warred with a co-worker; I tell her (against her wishes) how many days there are until Christmas every time I see her (she likes Christmas, she just also likes this disgusting summer heat) - today she beat me to the punch and 158'd me before I could even open my mouth. Some of my co-workers once again debated my sanity. Anyways, all around funny day - and there's still a whole Church service experience ahead of me.

No comments: