I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Monday 4 July 2011

Cashier Tales: Different Coloured Milk

Okay, this is more of a soon-to-be family story than a real customer one, mostly because we don't bring through family members; It did take place in No Frills though, and it references another story, so I'll bring it on. I've shared my pink lemonade story on this blog before, so I'll just assume that you know it. Anyways, I told Seb the story and she told my soon to be brother, Jageeky. I was bringing through a customer and all of a sudden there's a person right beside me. I look up and it's Jageeky. His face was hilarious - it looked like he was going to die from holding in laughter. He's holding up a carton of milk, looking at me until I noticed, and then asks if he can get it in black. I was in shock a little. I forget what I said exactly, but it wasn't the response he was going for - he then Charlie-browned/Eeyor-ed (that is one cool expression - I keep, I keep) it up - put his head down and quick-walked the milk back to the cooler. That was hilarious! I just looked to my sister for guidance. So funny. He'll fit in nicely.

No comments: