I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Me vs Yesterday & Today.

Random. I just walked into a door. Actually, I brought the door forward while running into it. Sad. I just thought it probably needed to be shared. But not really at all. It was just so loud and it's so late. I don't know how people sleep with me around. I even walked up the stairs epicly loud. I wonder if I can blame that loudness on the fact that I rubbed hand sanitizer in my eye. That was the yesterday part. It doesn't really factor in. Well, maybe it does - it definitely speaks to my clumsiness. Ah well, it's late - off to bed I go. Hahaha. I sometimes feel bad for you my followers. I told you that this blog wasn't quite ready for you. Apparently I'm a non-stop sharer. I apologize... but not really...

No comments: