I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Thursday 30 June 2011

Movie Night!

We are 'Masters of Disguise'. Or we will be after we finish the flick! Fruitopia and microwave popcorn (kidlet requested) will be consumed.

'I want to be a Master of Disguise. I want to be a Master of Disguise. I want to be--' --> Slapped in the face by his grandpa!

Whahaha!

Soap opera music. Open handed slap dignity. Just a few things to remember while developing our awesomeness. Um... you should probably do so also. Come on! You read this - you've already got a jump start. Keep it up!

Mr. Si as a Couch (skills):

Superhero! Alternate Identity: Mister Giggles

Sunshine: Ready to Rock the Spy World.

 Nieceamine: A Fashion Forward NINJA!

 Me. Spy. I shall not be seen. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

movie night was great!!! Master of diguise was my favourite movie. When I grow up "I'm going to be a master of disguise"

Lisa Michelle said...

Mr. Si, I believe that to be true. Anyone who can be a couch has definite 'Master of Disguise' potentional! Plus, following it with Spicy Italian Burgers was just smart! Have fun being an art man. Miss ya already :P