I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Tuesday 28 June 2011

The Christmas Victory.

It's more than halfway to Christmas!!! We've made it through the hardest part. 180 days left. Today, I bothered everybody I met with this knowledge! They were not appreciative. In fact, I once again was threatened with things possibly being thrown at me. How could someone want to throw something at me? I'm awesome. Sad. These people. Crazy people. And they call me crazy? They threaten! Plus, they've actually thrown before. Then even my friend base of cashiers turned on me: "We still love you" said they, "but you're a freak". Harsh. Just because they like Summer. Why don't people like looking forward to things anymore? I'm not trying to skip to Christmas. I'm just enjoying the wait. I'm a pretty patient person. Except maybe about the humidity - that can just go away now... forever. Other than that though (look at me, assuming that you'll agree - at least you can know that I assuredly won't harm you verbally, emotionally, or physically if you don't), you can enjoy the wait too!

180 DAYS!!!

P.S.
One fellow cashier was excited by my Christmas announcement. I gave her actual props, and now, a written one as well.

No comments: