I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Thursday 2 June 2011

Physically Comedic: Montreal Style.

I was like 14. Super super hyper. And at some sporting event. You know the regular Grade 9 Montreal Trip - my Niece took it this year and it's exactly the same. Bio-dome, Old Montreal, Expo's Game (I don't even know if that's connected... or even a team... or what sporting event was happening... I'm throwing out random words). I think I had thunder sticks with me at the time. Anyways, I was suddenly overcome with jealousy. I ridiculously wanted to put a foam finger on. Another student had one. I, being of the Lisa fashion, determined to have it. I annoyed to no avail. Eventually, this resulted in a playful fight, also of the Lisa variety. It ended badly. The foam finger was dropped. In the middle of a hall. How it landed there I know not. Either way, it was exactly in the middle of me and the other student. We both ran for it. We both collided. I almost broke my nose. I was gushing blood, and I'm not a medically inclined person, I panic when I see that stuff. Anyways, a teacher grabbed me and painfully stopped it. Ouch. But my nose still has an indentation. My family members tell me that it's a family trait. I say to them: not so! I have pictures to prove it. All that to say that I'm pretty crazy and I find that funny.

P.S. I no longer like foam fingers.

No comments: