I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Friday 10 June 2011

Origin of Nicknames: Toothbrush

My favourite picture of her: epic spotlight.
So. She was little. A little troublemaker. Anyways, she was at the cottage and teasing me, okay, it was mutual. She ended up threatening my toothbrush. I, germaphobic that I am, told her to put the toothbrush, MY toothbrush, down. She didn't. Instead, she threatened to lick it. I, not knowing her for extended periods of time, didn't believe her to be serious. She was. And because I hadn't taken her seriously she did the unthinkable... she actually licked my toothbrush! If I didn't already love her I would have thrown her out the window. That and the fact that she was 11 at the time. I remember her littler too. Long time kid. A good nine years knowing her! Go go hilarious Toothbrush! These are our winter photo poses... we go for individuality...

No comments: