I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Thursday 23 June 2011

Who vs Caramel (with hidden spiciness)

I have this crazy, but picky, spicy addiction. Some of the people in my life feed this. DPO always did, mostly I think because she can’t even eat regular pepperoni without crying from the heat (which I can’t understand at all – pepperoni’s not spicy). Anyways, she would always take me to Blessings to buy books, Western Lavergne for pepperettes, and then Chili’s Specialty Store for this crazy hot popcorn and these cayenne pepper caramels. She’s a cool one. The caramels are amazing – they would make me cry and her laugh. There’s a video somewhere of me eating one. I should track it down. Either way, I would never have water with me and we’d have to stop at the closest place. Anyways, one day I was hanging out with ‘who’ later and came across the last ones. I gave one to her. I didn’t tell her they were spicy. Would you? So funny. I didn’t even see her eat it, I’ve only heard her telling, but still I love it. Still I’m glad. Oh, it was a great DPO and ‘who’ day!

No comments: