I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Friday 10 June 2011

Me & Toothbrush: The epic cement fall.

I can't even describe how it happened, except to say slowly. We epic hugged. We epic failed. We started falling. We tried to regain balance. Cement is dangerous. Toothbrush kicked me in the ankle bone. Painful. Finally it was over. It it is basically indescribable. Still, ridiculously funny.

Later on...
Toothbrush failings: "YOU are a better friend!"
...um... way to hurt me kid. 'Even you' was the tone. Switch your emphasis there, Missy. You're one of my 8 year younger friends okay. Deal with it. You're stuck with me.

No comments: