I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Thursday 23 June 2011

Toothbrush Descriptives.

I was at Tate's house, just getting ready to leave (sad), when I saw that she'd bought the same toothbrush holder as me. We totally got them at the same time at the famous 'Canadian Tire' the past day. I just hadn't noticed. I then related that I'd forgotten to pack my toothbrush so took one of my Mom's many spares. It was an awesome toothbrush. Then I said it was a "delicious toothbrush". Nougat and Tate started laughing good at that one. Apparently I eat them whole. Why re-use when you can re-buy? But seriously, cool toothbrush. I'm excited and hyper.

No comments: