I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Monday 27 June 2011

Cashier Tales: Milk vs A Sheppard's Staff

These things don't get along too well. I seriously don't understand why they were put up on the belt together. Be observant. I shouldn't say that to anyone. Be a little observant (variation - one that doesn't hurt my conscience). I've had leaking milk bags before - I usually just check before bringing them through - it's not a difficult task. This time though, no such need. Staff stuck milk. Milk sprayed everywhere! Customer asked for paper towels. Silly person. You have to stop the bag first, or you'll be cleaning the entire contents of the bag. I had to grab for it. It was so funny. That made for a desperate dairy call over the announcement system. They came quickly though. Further funny times at No Frills.

No comments: