I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Monday 20 June 2011

The Prayerful Pee-er... and peer

I'm relatively new to the Church world. Like 10 months old in it. It's awesome. Know that I know that. It's a place to grow in God. It's a place filled with God's truth. Services line up Biblically always. It's filled with His people. It's a place filled with people with these huge hearts. They're encouragers. They're amazing. He's amazing. But it's also a funny place sometimes. Church people are funny people. I'm a funny person too, so it works. I'm just not a Church funny person. Well, maybe I am. I would not be the person to ask. I'd be a little subjective. One day, I went into the washroom and was peeing when the person in the next stall began prayerful peeing. They started speaking in tongues. I try not to listen too hard when people are having personal prayer time. It always seems like a private person to God time. I really had to pee though and it was just so awkward. It made me laugh. What a faithful person. Staying close to God throughout the day. I get that. Still, it made me laugh.

No comments: