I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Saturday 25 June 2011

Nenners and The Pizza that Killed.

So. Nenners made the best pizza in the entire world last night. I've had pizza so many times and in so many different countries, but hers kicked everywhere and everyone else's butts. Like clear out of the park. Homemade stuffed crust pepperoni, spinach, and maple bacon pizza with fresh basil on top. Seriously amazing. Also seriously funny. She was rolling the cheese sticks into the crust. She didn't know if she had enough for more than half of the pizza pie. I told her to cut them in half. She said they would still only make it halfway. If they were cut horizontly, then yes, that would be true. I meant vertically though. Funny times. She got it quick. Also, perfect amount. Go go Nenners! I will now like no other pizza.

Whoa. Warning: amazing pizza alert.
Skillful one.
She was just so excited. With cause.
The best slices of pizza I've had in my lifetime... and I'm an expert!

No comments: