I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Sunday 26 June 2011

Me vs Unfinished Sentences

So. I have this fade-out tendency. When I just want to stop talking sometimes I just get quieter and quieter until I stop mid-sentence. It drives my family crazy! But, if I decide half-way through a story that it's not really worth telling, then I don't want to finish it. Also, sometimes if I start thinking about something else it just happens. Sometimes intentional, sometimes unintentional. Either way, they look at me with daggers in their eyes. It's funny what family won't let you get away with. My high school friends just adapted and moved on to something else. My family, they just startle me with a loud "WELL. What's next?".

No comments: