I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Friday 24 June 2011

Blogs: The Combination.

So. My two blogs are finally standing side by side. I've been adding to this one for the past two months, but I've still got a couple hundred before I catch up. I'm 24 okay? That means a lot of stories and a lot of updates for you. Sorry, but I like funny. This is my funny blog. Bits & Pieces is my heart. Both make up the Lisa that is me. Both of them work together, have been doing so throughout the course of my life, and now they're available publicly for me and for you. That said, I call out readers often. I expect comments, people. I expect funny stories. I get not always speaking on my heart blog, but laughter has to be shared. Seriously. I'm talking to my family here too. No more of this read everything, verbally add to it, and move on without written additions. You know that I'm talking to you (all of you...). This blog is not in order, as such, I expect comments on older (that are sometimes newer) posts. Yep. I'm establishing a trade system. It's only fair. Suckers. I'm going to make you work. Today, many embarrassing stories of mine were read. I think you should share some, or I'll do it for you (empty threat). Thanks for reading!

Nenners's Blog: 'That I May Dwell' :P

No comments: