I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Wednesday 22 June 2011

My Most Embarrassing Story.

It's happening. I was sitting down at a family meal. I was making fun of Canadian comics. In particular, Brent Butt. Mostly because I love 'Corner Gas' so much. As mentioned previously, my family doesn't always receive hilarity well. Well rounded stories from others yes, but ours, not so much. I'm relatively quiet at family dinners. Are you shocked? I blog a lot, but I'm actually the tamest of the bunch. Plus, my family has actual crazy things happen to them, while I just take the would-be normal and share my craziness in it.

I was talking about how it's funny that Brent Butt decided to love on Canada and base 'Corner Gas' in Saskatchewan. I was talking a lot more than usual this dinner. Then, it become clear why I sometimes lock my mouth down. My Dad made a comment and I furthered it saying (oh dear, so hard to get this across... purple face still happening...), "Why doesn't he just marry Regina!". I didn't say Regina. Yep, it was a big slip. It fit into the marriage category and definition, but it's definitely not what the focus should be on. This, this, this, this I said in front of my parents and Seb and 'who'. There was a shocked silence. It's a good thing Seb and 'who' were there or it would have never been broken. I was laughing, but I'm telling you, I would have been laughing alone. Glad that they joined in. Sad that there was cause for them to. Only in this case though.

There you have it, my most epicly embarrassing story. Love it as I can never love it. Laugh at it, or I've shared it for naught. Love me, my dear readers, as only good friendly readers can.

No comments: