I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Friday 3 June 2011

SKI ISSUES: Some Really Bad Advice (from ME)

SO, Me and TH were skiing with a big group of people. We didn't know each other well. At all really. Anyways, we were going down a hill. I'd bombed it until I got to a fork in the path. TH came up and asked which way to go. I said 'I think to the right'. Right she went. I waited. Then, the rest of the group bombed past me to the left. Too much time had passed and I didn't think I could catch up to her. So, I, horrible person that I am, went left. I tried to meet up with her at the bottom of the hill. That's when I learned that to the right was a black diamond hill. She was a new skier. I spent the next hour looking for her. It was bad. Finally, after talking to what felt like everyone I'd ever met, I checked the lodge. She was fine. Probably a little upset, but still safe. Now, that's a funny way to make a friend.

No comments: