I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Thursday 2 June 2011

Me Accidently Singing.

I am tone-deaf. I sing horribly. That admitted, I love music. I sing all day long, very badly, but still I sing. I sing at work all of the time. I scare people with it. I do so intentionally. One time however, it was quite by accident. I was a Disney kid. 'The Beauty and The Beast' was and is and will always be one of my favourite movies. When I was 13, I finally tracked down the soundtrack (Remember with before iTunes and Amazon... weird). Anyways my parents, TH, and me were heading up to the cottage. I was enjoying the CD on my awesome Discman! Anyways, like half an hour later TH smacked me. When I pulled off my headphones she asked me to please stop singing. I had no idea. I still feel bad that they had to listen to that for half an hour! Hahaha! Obviously not super bad...

No comments: