I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Friday 10 June 2011

Nieceamine, Toothbrush & Me vs 'Forever Young'


Nieceamine, Toothbrush, & Me decided to watch 'Forever Young'. I love that movie.
Anyways, Nieceamine asks who's in it. I say Mel Gibson. She says,
"Mel Gibson. Oh la la!"
... Ridiculous laughter from me...
Nieceamine: "Why are laughing? What's so funny? I was just teasing"
... sure sure Nieceamine.

THEN...
Helen's in a coma. Sad right. I cry (when not with these crazies).
Nieceamine: "She should just suck it up. She just hit some oranges"
Me: "She was hit by a truck!"
Nieceamine: "Oh, now I get it."

Toothbrush: "She looks like she's going to be dead for a couple of years."
...um... do we need to have a serious talk there Miss?

I was asked so many questions during this movie. I love this movie. It's a good thing I greatly love Nieceamine and Toothbrush, or I would have kicked their butts out! Non stop.

The Girls being coma bound... or as they would say 'dead for while', or perhaps we should tell them to 'suck it up'. Either way... them hilarious:


No comments: