I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Saturday 25 June 2011

Origin of Nicknames: 'we'

So. I was being awesome. I was equipped with sparklers. I had talked to 'we' throughout the night, and had come to the conclusion that I should probably make her a buddy. Especially since she's already seen me at my worst - oh 'Soul Surfer' - I absolutely lost it during that movie (another time). Anyways, we had a sparkler fight (dangerous, don't try it). Hers went nuts and started sparking like crazy. Then she said, "I almost got a weirdy in your eye". What? She makes up words and also adapts some existing ones, I do that too, but she uses them as substitutes. It was hilarious. She offered the word to me. I now associate it with her, but have problems saying it. I can't without laughing. I tried just calling her 'weirdy', and I did successfully manage it a couple times, but I'm unable to keep it up. I'm going to go with 'we' (like w.e. - weird-e - too bothersome adding the .'s) instead of 'weirdy'. You're awesome. Enjoy that.

No comments: