I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Thursday 2 June 2011

Cashier Tales: The Lady vs The Lemon

I'm on my break, but I had to tell this story before I forget it in and amongst other crazy customers. This lady holds up this frozen concentrate for pink lemonade. It says pink lemonade. It's pink all over. Then she asks me if it's really pink lemonade. I assure her that it is. Ready for the funny? She then says that she wasn't sure because there's a picture of a yellow lemon on it! Whahahaha! Forget that the 'pink' part is usually fake strawberry or raspberry flavour! Oh so funny. All I could picture was her trying to find pink lemons to make homemade pink lemonade! I know a lot of what we eat is genetically modified, but a pink lemon would freak me out. I was the kid who wouldn't eat that disgusting multi-coloured popcorn. That stuff still freaks me out! Back to the wonderful world of groceries go I. Have a great and funny day Germany!

YUCK!

No comments: