I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Wednesday 22 June 2011

FOUR! Me vs Limabean & My Memory

So. A few nights ago my brain kicked into gear processing things I didn't consciously pay attention to. Like a mind clean-up time. You know the kind. All of a sudden, I sat up in full alert mode and quiet screamed 'FOUR'. I laughed right away. I had no idea why I said it. At first I thought it was golf related and questioned why - I'm not a golf oriented person. No no. It was that I gave Limabean a wrong number. She hilariously asked for one (barefoot in a Metro parking lot... funny girl), and I said no. Then she text asked my sister and hers. Mine, who was with me, texted her back 'NO!' - we come from funny stock too. Anyways, I was just teasing and the whole reason this came up (and the mistake rolled) was that I was headed to Ottawa. So, I gave her a number, but I got the first digit wrong. I never actually look at numbers anymore - I plug people in as contacts and work only with their names. Sometimes that's too easy. I obviously don't spend much time with my own number either. Thinking of Ottawa, and apparently my old Ottawa cell number, I gave her the first digit of my old one instead. Thus, 'FOUR' soon become clear to me. I felt bad right away. Understanding hit and I was like 'as if I teased her and said no and then gave her a wrong number'. I felt so bad. I would never do something like that intentionally. Plus, I respond to all texts, the only real times I don't is when I'm at work, church, or when I occasionally write a text and accidentally don't send it. I hate that. Whenever I decide to text that person again, the unsent one appears to mock me. It makes me crazy mad. Did you like that? Crazy mad. That would mean crazy crazy in this context. You couldn't have known that. I might have been angry. Not so. Just crazy. Oh well, Limabean knows I'm crazy crazy and I'll just add to that list she has of why. Be careful with numbers. See ya my readers!

No comments: