I live for God. I laugh for Him too. Find steadfast joy in Him.

Psalms 126:1-3
"When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, 'The LORD has done great things for them.' The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."

--> We have found freedom in God as well. We can live out the joy depicted in this verse!

Thursday 23 June 2011

Limabean vs The Fake Baby

It was a funny time, so Limabean was involved. Kae had created a vid about the kag's 'swearing' (not really, but hilarious and skillful - go Kae!), so the kag's fake baby announcement came up (so funny). Then Limabean described the baby for Nieceamine saying (in hyperness), "It was the ugliest baby you've seen in my entire lifetime!" Um... Nieceamine can't see into your lifetime. Good on you though.

More funny: I forgot why Limabean said that and also that it was about a fake baby. I told Nenners the incorrectly modified story like a week later. She said she was shocked that Limabean had said that about a baby. When I finally remembered I related the hilarity of that to Limabean - she told me it would be true if it was a real baby. That made me laugh, along with many other things in that convo, which revolved around the incident behind her nickname and also bums (there's a cashier story coming soon). She's my random dosage. And that day I had tears of hilarity because she hit her point of no return. I love that.

No comments: